Martial Arts Supplies Inc.
#9, 640 - 42nd Ave NE
Not sure which discipline is the right one for you? Listed below are the Top 10 most popular disciplines. Click on the link for more information.
|Brazillian Jiu-Jitsu (BJJ)||Aikido|
|Filipino Martial Arts||Kuk Sool Won|
|Tai Chi||Ving Tsun|
Need more information about getting started with martial arts?
If you are new to the martial arts here is a list of questions you may want to consider:
1. Do you prefer stand-up style or grappling or a mix of the two?
2. Do you want a contact system or light to no-contact?
3. Would you enjoy a traditional program or free-style?
4. Are you interested in weapons training?
5. Are there other family members of different ages who want to train at the same time?
6. Would you prefer to be in an age and level specific class?
7. How often are you prepared to train?
8. What can you afford to pay per month?
9. Are you more interested in self-defense than the sport aspect of martial arts or visa versa?
10. What is your current level of fitness?
Answers to these questions should help you to identify the system and specific school that will best meet your needs.
Site By: Bright Lights Marketing Copyright 2010